Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Answering Common Questions about Our CPD Training and Foot Mobilisation Techniques
MME stands for Mobilisation, Manipulation & Exercises.
Many of our clients have heard of foot mobilisation techniques (FMT).
However, this is more than just a foot mobilisation course.
You will learn foot mobilisation & manipulation, knee mobilisation & manipulation and hip mobilisation & manipulation.
This podiatry CPD course will teach you how to combine hands on adjustments with exercises to treat a wide variety of lower limb musculoskeletal conditions.
No! Our foot mobilisation course meets your requirements for Podiatry CPD Course, Physiotherapy CPD course, Chiropractic CPD course and Osteopathy CPD course.
You might have done foot mobilisation CPD courses in the past or you might be new to this form of treatment. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.
More than 300 clients a week come from all over the Gold Coast, Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, and Byron Bay to get treatment at Hip To Toe, the practice Matt Maguire started.
They even fly from Sydney and Melbourne to get this foot mobilisation treatment.
Matt Maguire did his first foot mobilisation technique FMT course over 10 years ago. He built upon this foundation to create MME. He’s since built a thriving practice and published a book on MME, of which he is very passionate about.
Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Morton’s Neuromas, Knee Pain, Hip Pain, Sciatica, Low Back Pain, Flat Feet, High Arches, Severs, Osgood Schlatters and Haglunds.
You can learn MME Level 1 & 2 for as little as $895 + GST.
By doing Level 1 & Level 2 at the same time you walk away with a real understanding and plenty of hands on practice.
Once you have completed Levels 1 & 2 you can look to continue learning more advanced techniques in levels 3 & 4.
- Carlesso LC et al (2013) “Beliefs and Practice Patterns in Spinal Manipulation and Spinal Motion Palpation Reported by Canadian Manipulative Physiotherapists” Physiother Can. 65(2): 167–175.
- Chaitow L, Muscle Energy Techniques (3rd Ed.), 2006
- Chaitow L, Positional Release Techniques (3rd Ed.), 2007
- Dananberg HJ. (2004) “Manipulation of the ankle as a method of treatment for ankle and foot pain”. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 94 (4): 395-9.
- Dananberg HJ et al (2000) “Manipulation method for the treatment of ankle equinus”. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 90 (8): 385-9.
- Fujii M et al (2009) “Does distal tibiofibular joint mobilization decrease limitation of ankle dorsiflexion?” Man Ther. 2010 Feb; 15 (1): 117-21. Epub 2009 Oct 17.
- Green T, et al (2001) “A Randomized Controlled Trial of a Passive Accessory Joint Mobilization on Acute Ankle Inversion Sprains”. PHYS THER 81 (4): 984-994
- Kaltenborn, FM (2-14). “Manual Mobilization of the Joints – Vol. 1: The Extremities, 8th Edition”.
- Keir KAI & Goats GC (1991) “Physiotherapy Modalities Introduction to manipulation”. British Journal of Sports Medicine 25(4)
- Kirkaldy-Willis WH and Cassidy JD (1985). “Spinal Manipulation in the Treatment of Low-Back Pain” Can Fam Physician. 31: 535–540.
- López-Rodríguez S, et al (2007) “Immediate effects of manipulation of the talocrural joint on stabilometry and baropodometry in patients with ankle sprain”. J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 30 (3): 186-92.
- Maigne J, Vautravers P, (2003). “Mechanism of action of spinal manipulative therapy”. Joint Bone Spine. 70 (5): 336–341
Foot mobilisation courses offer several advantages for your business. By expanding your services to include foot mobilisation techniques, you can:
Expand Your Service Offerings
Increase Client Satisfaction
Differentiate Yourself in the Market
Build Professional Confidence
Increase Referral Opportunities
Enhance Client Retention
After you finish your foot mobilisation course, there is ongoing support in some of our CPD Packages for podiatrists, CPD Packages for Physiotherapists, CPD Packages for Chiropractors and CPD Packages for Osteopaths.
This is so much more than just foot mobilisation.
This is foot mobilisation, foot manipulation and exercises to incorporate to get an overall effect.
This is a whole system that can be used to improve your client’s foot function.
Our courses are set up so you can use this towards your Podiatry CPD, Physio CPD, Chiro CPD, Osteo CPD.
We want to help as many health practitioners as possible fulfil their allied health CPD requirements while learning new and useful skills.
We have trained Podiatrists, Physios, Osteopaths, Remedial Masseurs, Chiropractors.
Whether you have done a foot mobilisation course in the past or you are new to foot mobilisation, we can help you.
Our courses are set up so you can get Podiatry CPD, Physio CPD, Chiro CPD, Osteo CPD.
We want to help as many health practitioners as possible to fulfil their CPD requirements while learning new and useful skills.
Elevate your practice with MME
Upgrade Your Knowledge & Skills with CPD Training. If you’re looking to improve your techniques in Foot Mobilisation (FMT) , foot manipulation, we have a range of CPD courses and workshops that are hands on, practical and more importantly… work.
Whether you’re a Podiatrist, Physiotherapist, Osteopath or professional therapist wanting to improve your skills and build your practice, we have a course to suit you.