Elevate your practice with Foot Mobilisation
CPD Training for Podiatrists, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Wellness Practitioners.
Unlock your potential with innovative podiatry techniques
Discover the revolutionary approach of Mobilisations, Manipulations, and Exercises (MME) and revolutionise your patient care. Led by experienced instructor Matt Maguire, this comprehensive course delves into the intricate techniques and exercises designed to address a wide range of conditions from head to toe. With over 10 years of successful implementation in his clinic, Matt brings his expertise to guide you through this transformative system.
Gain the skills to realign joints, reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and improve functionality for your patients. From podiatrists to chiropractors, physios to osteopaths, this course is tailored to diverse practitioners.
Do You Want A Private MME Course?
Take your team’s skills to the next level with a private MME course hosted in your own practice. Led by expert instructor Matt Maguire, this exclusive training opportunity allows you to tailor the course content to meet the specific needs of your staff. Whether you’re a clinic, healthcare facility, or wellness centre, our on-site courses offer convenience and personalised learning. Contact Matt today to discuss hosting a private MME course and unlock the full potential of your practice.
Don’t just take our word for it—our patients can attest to the transformative results.
MME stands for Mobilisation, Manipulation & Exercises.
Many of our clients have heard of foot mobilisation techniques (FMT).
However, this is more than just a foot mobilisation course.
You will learn foot mobilisation & manipulation, knee mobilisation & manipulation and hip mobilisation & manipulation.
This podiatry CPD course will teach you how to combine hands on adjustments with exercises to treat a wide variety of lower limb musculoskeletal conditions.
No! Our foot mobilisation course meets your requirements for Podiatry CPD Course, Physiotherapy CPD course, Chiropractic CPD course and Osteopathy CPD course.
You might have done foot mobilisation CPD courses in the past or you might be new to this form of treatment. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.
More than 300 clients a week come from all over the Gold Coast, Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, and Byron Bay to get treatment at Hip To Toe, the practice Matt Maguire started.
They even fly from Sydney and Melbourne to get this foot mobilisation treatment.
Matt Maguire did his first foot mobilisation technique FMT course over 10 years ago. He built upon this foundation to create MME. He’s since built a thriving practice and published a book on MME, of which he is very passionate about.
Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendinitis, Morton’s Neuromas, Knee Pain, Hip Pain, Sciatica, Low Back Pain, Flat Feet, High Arches, Severs, Osgood Schlatters and Haglunds.
You can learn MME Level 1 & 2 for as little as $895 + GST.
By doing Level 1 & Level 2 at the same time you walk away with a real understanding and plenty of hands on practice.
Once you have completed Levels 1 & 2 you can look to continue learning more advanced techniques in levels 3 & 4.
- Carlesso LC et al (2013) “Beliefs and Practice Patterns in Spinal Manipulation and Spinal Motion Palpation Reported by Canadian Manipulative Physiotherapists” Physiother Can. 65(2): 167–175.
- Chaitow L, Muscle Energy Techniques (3rd Ed.), 2006
- Chaitow L, Positional Release Techniques (3rd Ed.), 2007
- Dananberg HJ. (2004) “Manipulation of the ankle as a method of treatment for ankle and foot pain”. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 94 (4): 395-9.
- Dananberg HJ et al (2000) “Manipulation method for the treatment of ankle equinus”. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 90 (8): 385-9.
- Fujii M et al (2009) “Does distal tibiofibular joint mobilization decrease limitation of ankle dorsiflexion?” Man Ther. 2010 Feb; 15 (1): 117-21. Epub 2009 Oct 17.
- Green T, et al (2001) “A Randomized Controlled Trial of a Passive Accessory Joint Mobilization on Acute Ankle Inversion Sprains”. PHYS THER 81 (4): 984-994
- Kaltenborn, FM (2-14). “Manual Mobilization of the Joints – Vol. 1: The Extremities, 8th Edition”.
- Keir KAI & Goats GC (1991) “Physiotherapy Modalities Introduction to manipulation”. British Journal of Sports Medicine 25(4)
- Kirkaldy-Willis WH and Cassidy JD (1985). “Spinal Manipulation in the Treatment of Low-Back Pain” Can Fam Physician. 31: 535–540.
- López-Rodríguez S, et al (2007) “Immediate effects of manipulation of the talocrural joint on stabilometry and baropodometry in patients with ankle sprain”. J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 30 (3): 186-92.
- Maigne J, Vautravers P, (2003). “Mechanism of action of spinal manipulative therapy”. Joint Bone Spine. 70 (5): 336–341
Foot mobilisation courses offer several advantages for your business. By expanding your services to include foot mobilisation techniques, you can:
Expand Your Service Offerings
Increase Client Satisfaction
Differentiate Yourself in the Market
Build Professional Confidence
Increase Referral Opportunities
Enhance Client Retention
After you finish your foot mobilisation course, there is ongoing support in some of our CPD Packages for podiatrists, CPD Packages for Physiotherapists, CPD Packages for Chiropractors and CPD Packages for Osteopaths.
This is so much more than just foot mobilisation.
This course combines foot mobilisation, foot manipulation and exercises to get an overall effect.
This is a whole system that can be used to improve your client’s foot function.
Our courses are set up so you can use this towards your Podiatry CPD, Physio CPD, Chiro CPD, Osteo CPD.
We want to help as many health practitioners as possible fulfil their allied health CPD requirements while learning new and useful skills.
We have trained Podiatrists, Physios, Osteopaths, Remedial Masseurs, Chiropractors.
Whether you have done a foot mobilisation course in the past or you are new to foot mobilisation, we can help you.
Our courses are set up so you can get Podiatry CPD, Physio CPD, Chiro CPD, Osteo CPD.
We want to help as many health practitioners as possible to fulfil their CPD requirements while learning new and useful skills.
Elevate Your Practice with MME Techniques!
Expand your knowledge, enhance patient outcomes, and differentiate yourself in the field. Join our esteemed community of practitioners and embark on a transformative learning journey. Don’t miss out—book your spot in the MME course now!