Call Now To Book Into Podiatry CPD Course
On 27th & 28th May 2023
Where’s The Proof?
- Carlesso LC et al (2013) “Beliefs and Practice Patterns in Spinal Manipulation and Spinal Motion Palpation Reported by Canadian Manipulative Physiotherapists” Physiother Can. 65(2): 167–175.
- Chaitow L, Muscle Energy Techniques (3rd Ed.), 2006
- Chaitow L, Positional Release Techniques (3rd Ed.), 2007
- Dananberg HJ. (2004) “Manipulation of the ankle as a method of treatment for ankle and foot pain”. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 94 (4): 395-9.
- Dananberg HJ et al (2000) “Manipulation method for the treatment of ankle equinus”. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 90 (8): 385-9.
- Fujii M et al (2009) “Does distal tibiofibular joint mobilization decrease limitation of ankle dorsiflexion?” Man Ther. 2010 Feb; 15 (1): 117-21. Epub 2009 Oct 17.
- Green T, et al (2001) “A Randomized Controlled Trial of a Passive Accessory Joint Mobilization on Acute Ankle Inversion Sprains”. PHYS THER 81 (4): 984-994
- Kaltenborn, FM (2-14). “Manual Mobilization of the Joints – Vol. 1: The Extremities, 8th Edition”.
- Keir KAI & Goats GC (1991) “Physiotherapy Modalities Introduction to manipulation”. British Journal of Sports Medicine 25(4)
- Kirkaldy-Willis WH and Cassidy JD (1985). “Spinal Manipulation in the Treatment of Low-Back Pain” Can Fam Physician. 31: 535–540.
- López-Rodríguez S, et al (2007) “Immediate effects of manipulation of the talocrural joint on stabilometry and baropodometry in patients with ankle sprain”. J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 30 (3): 186-92.
- Maigne J, Vautravers P, (2003). “Mechanism of action of spinal manipulative therapy”. Joint Bone Spine. 70 (5): 336–341
Every Step Is A Journey
Have a look at the Amazon Number 1 bestselling book, “Every Step Is A Journey” from Structural Podiatrist Matt Maguire who discusses how Foot Mobilisation, Knee Mobilisation and Hip Mobilisation help thousands of his clients get pain free.
- Why misaligned joints cause pain
- How realigning the joints can stop foot, knee and hip pain
- Where the cause of your pain is coming from
- Alternatives to orthotics, surgery and pain killers
- Exercises you can start immediately to gain pain relief
Meet Your CPD Requirements Book Now!
Upgrade Your Knowledge & Skills with CPD Training. If you’re looking to improve your techniques in Foot Mobilisation (FMT) , foot manipulation, we have a range of CPD courses and workshops that are hands on, practical and more importantly… work.
Whether you’re a Podiatrist, Physiotherapist, Osteopath or professional therapist wanting to improve your skills and build your practice, we have a course to suit you.
Help thousand of clients become Pain Free!
Your CPD Training does CPD workshops all over the world.
Podiatry CPD Workshops London, Physiotherapy CPD Workshops London, Osteopathy CPD Workshops London, Chiropractic CPD Workshops London, Podiatry CPD Workshops Glasgow, Physiotherapy CPD Workshops Glasgow, Osteopathy CPD Workshops Glasgow, Chiropractic CPD Workshops Glasgow, Podiatry CPD Workshops Sydney, Physiotherapy CPD Workshops Sydney, Osteopathy CPD Workshops Sydney, Chiropractic CPD Workshops Sydney, Podiatry CPD Workshops Melbourne, Physiotherapy CPD Workshops Melbourne, Osteopathy CPD Workshops Melbourne, Chiropractic CPD Workshops Melbourne, Podiatry CPD Workshops Hobart, Physiotherapy CPD Workshops Hobart, Osteopath CPD Workshops Hobart, Chiropractic CPD Workshops Hobart, Podiatry CPD Workshops Auckland, Physiotherapy CPD Workshops Auckland, Osteopath CPD Workshops Auckland, Chiropractic CPD Workshops Auckland.