MME Level 2
What Will I Learn In MME Level 2?
- X-ray Analysis of Foot from DP and Lateral views
- How to do the x-ray review consultation to explain to the client where their problems are coming from and how you will treat them
- 14 mobilisations and manipulations performed in a prone position
- How to treat pronation
- How to treat supination
- Plan 3 month course of treatment for client
- Set up fee packages
It is recommended to do Level 1 & 2 at the same time to get the most out of this weekend training course.
What Will I Be Able To Do After MME Level 2?
- Rule up x-rays in DP and lateral views
- Explain DP & lateral x-rays to clients
- Perform an x-ray consultation with the client
- Palpate the joints in the feet in a prone position
- Know what prone adjustments to use
- Start treating clients in a prone position
- Know what exercises to prescribe
- Have a plan to continue treatment after the x-ray consultation
What Will I Receive From MME Level 2?
- A Hand book
- A certificate of completion
- 2 hour Theoretical CPD Points
- 6 hours Practical CPD Points
- A link to prone adjustment techniques
- A link to exercise descriptions
What Will I Be Able To Treat After MME Level 2?
- Heel Pain
- Heel Spurs
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Morton’s Neuromas
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Flat Feet
- High Arches
- Osgood Schlatters